Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter has now come and gone, I should have been celebrating it with Claire. Instead I sit grieving her more now than ever. Does it ever get easier?

We have been thinking about trying again soon. I am so up and down about this choice. Some days I think definately I am ready to try again and others I think never again. We shall see.

I know another blogger asked if we had a reason behind her death, for us it came down to "cord accident". It was wrapped around her little neck twice when she was born. That's the only reason the Dr. can give us.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

As the mother of a stillborn son, I can tell you that there are no right or wrong answers to what you are feeling. That doesn't make it any easier of course, and I know that. I can tell you though that when the time comes for you to try again - you'll know it's the right time, though you will always wonder and you will over analyze and you will fear. Unfortunately you will question everything - but that will also keep your grip on sanity. It's a terrible process - getting out of bed everyday may be the only thing you can count on from yourself for a significant period of time - give yourself enough time to become strong again. You may never again be *ready*, but you will become stronger and that will help you.

Bela said...

I am so sorry. You'll know in your heart what to do from hereon forward. Bella

Aurelia said...

I'm sorry this is so hard, so crap.

It gets a bit better over time, and yeah, it is hard to picture trying again. Rest up and get your health back first. Take some vitamins, give yourself some decent sleep.

You can try again, but it will be easier on you if you feel healthier.

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope this gets easier for you and the pain lessens a little bit more each day.

When the time is right for you, only *you* can know that. There is no "appropriate" length of time.